How do you know when you've spent too much time in Shopping Malls?

You know you've spent too much time in Shopping Malls when:

  1. You know exactly where to park so that it puts you in the most strategic place for what you want to do
  2. You know where all the eating places / restaurants/ cafes etc are in the shopping mall and you've tried all of them!
  3. Your lady friends start asking you about stores and sales and you can answer them with specific details and recommendations!
  4. The security guards know who you are.
  5. The cashiers know your name.
  6. The cashiers and the security guards ask where you went the last couple of days because they didn't see you.
  7. You can draw a floor plan for the shopping mall without skipping a beat.

Ok, so I stopped at 7. Brain stopped moving forward. Seriously, I currently feel like I spend wayyyyy too much time in Shopping Malls because no.s 1 - 3 are true of me most times!! Argghhhh... I want to curl up in bed with a hot drink and my new book.

Currently reading: The World is Flat - Thomas Friedman (decided to finally buy it and MPH and Borders are promoting the book like it's the next Harry Potter or something! arrgghhh don't you just hate it when you feel like you've subscribed to pop culture - yech.... must be the fact that I'm born in '78)

Comments

Anonymous said…
which mall do you go to? your expertise comes handy for me.

Popular Posts