Singing Birthday Songs

I just had whoever is left in my department come over and sing me Happy Birthday... was really weird and funny.... coz they only found out when one of my ex-students who's on my friendster list, came over and wished me. Then I think there was probably a round of frantic MSN msges goin around to tell people that it was my birthday! How funny.

Not that I mind really. Actually, even if they hadn't come around, I would have been abosolutely fine. Maybe it's something that loses it's appeal as you grow older.... haha makes me sound like I'm ancient eh?

Anyhow... time to start a new birthday culture here going I thinks... hrmmm what would be appropriate

Comments

angeline said…
remember those birthday 'surprises' we always have for one another during good old days of 25th street?

Popular Posts