On Hope

I've never really written about God but a friend's blog, has inspired me to do so.
Jesus is my hope.
Jesus is the reason I am where I am today.
Jesus is the reason I'm married to the most beautiful and wonderful wife (when writing about people that are close to me, I've found I'm consistently at a loss for words).
Jesus is the reason I live each day - not the paycheck at the end of the month, not the accolades and praise I get every now and again, not the big dreams and big moments in my life.

With each year, I'm constantly reminded that God has done so much for me. Yes, I do believe in miracles and me being where I am today says volumes about God.

Many people stumble their way through life looking for a goal, something to acheive, something to drive them to wake up each morning, fight traffic, put up with horrible people with horrible attitudes and do things they loathe. I've heard so many people say that the 'money', the house, the car, the recognition, the lifetime membership, the love they get from peers and those close to them, is enough. These are the things that drive them till it all falls apart.

What do you do when you hit a wall? When you reach an intersection, a fork in the road?

Me, I turn to God and He has never failed me. And I don't think He ever will.

Jesus said that He is 'the way, the truth and the life'.

He is right. He has always been.

Comments

KK said…
Couldn't imagine how our lives would turn out to be if not for the hope that we have in Christ...

Good observation...

p/s.. I'll see you in Dan's wedding....

Popular Posts